|Mechanical Design||Manufacturing Service||Manufacturing Service|
- molded part design (Plastics, metal-alloys, rubber)
- Sheet metal
- Design Parts
- Set Mechanics
- Brazing frames and painting frames
- Laying operation , specific equipment, ...
- Cooperating with local lsuppliers (machining, wiring, ...),
Functional Tester :
- Electronic Development;
- Development of the functional test means that are suitable for mass production
- Design of Functional Testers according to the notions of Quality, Cost and Time
- Ensuring the production of testing means
- Providing FPY technical rate followed by the testing means in pre-production phase
- Management Technical Evolutions testers
- Resolving the testing means issues (Expertise, Corrective Action, Upgrading, etc. ..)
- Development of functionnal book of specifications.
|Embedded Software Development||Diagnostics||Software Offer||Validation||Unit Testing|
The Department of Embedded Systems in ARDIA offers design services, development and validation of embedded software on a variety of hardware platforms. The applications are made for power management systems for industrial vehicles, multiplexing systems for buses, dashboard, telematics ...
ARDIA is specialized in the development of embedded systems for:
- Bus and Car
- Special Vehicles
Our teams deal with all levels of the software structure:
- Driver layers (Low layer)
- Management Layers (Middleware)
- Application layers (High layer)
Nos ingénieurs maitrisent les architectures standard des processeurs (ARM, PowerPC ...) et interviennent sur tout type de microcontrôleurs : Fujitsu, Infineon, FREESCALE, NXP, PIC and ST target.
ARDIA veille à mettre en place les outils et les méthodes répondant aux exigences des projets de nos clients et du domaine."
Our engineers master the standard processor architectures (ARM, PowerPC ...) and treats any type of microcontrollers: Fujitsu, Infineon, FREESCALE, NXP, ST and PIC target
ARDIA shall put in place the tools and methods that meet the requirements of our customers' projects and field.
- Development C / C++ / Shell / HTML/CGI / XML
- Development drivers Linux (char): GPIO, ADC, PWM,... (with or without interruptions)
- Development on u-boot
- Integration of new divers and kernel integration
- Auto-built Systems: ltib, Buildroot, YOCTO, ptxdist
- Plateforms such as TGU/TGU1A/TGU2, imx5, imx6, TI AM335x, LPC2468/LPC2478
- Integration, developement and QTdebugging
- Intgration, deployment and development of G-streamer
- Integration and mobiles' devices use (ppp, gsmmuxd, routing ...)
- Integration and using WIFI devices (wpa_supplicant, wireless-tools)
- CAN development driver (SocketCAN API), protocoles (J1939, SmartCraft, NMEA2000) and use of CAN linux tools
- GPS NMEA0183 Protocole
- Web servers (boa, lighttpd, thttpd)
- Integration and deployment of servers added to clients of version management (SVN, Git)
- Deployment of IDEs within Linux: Eclipse-CDT, Code::Blocks, Geany...
- Configuration and kernel compilation
- Developement of drivers's Chart within linux,
- Integration of drivers with the new versions of linux kernel Portage,
- Developement of communication's modules: GSM, 3G, Wifi, GPS, CAN , Ethernet
- Embedded web server, lighttpd, boa,
- Protocol TCP/UDP, PPP, CAN, nat
- Software of c-file creation for linux system : buildroot, ptxdist, Yocto
- Design and developement of driver / firmwares for embedded calculators (with or without OS)
- Expertise and standardizing the standards of automotive communication's tools (CAN / LIN / ETHERNET / SPI / UDS / ISO13400 DoIP / ISO15765 DoCAN / J1939 ...)
The automotive sector is dealing with real technological explosion: currently, electronic innovations render the routine maintenance more demanding and more complicated. In this context, ARDIA offers to its customers a range of suitable electronic diagnostics' tools that meet the needs of the automotive market.
Since its creation, ARDIA acquired a real expertise in the development of automotive diagnostic software in order to meet the requirements of its international customers.
acquired a real expertise in the development of automotive diagnostic software in order to meet the requirements of its international customers.
Our engineers, had been following specific and periodic training cycles to make the diagnosis according to their craft.
- Protocols ECU (DiagOnCAN, J1850, J1939, UDS, KWP2000, VAGOnCan, KWOnCan, VOLVOD2, BOSCH, Legacy protocols, PSA2 ...)
- Development Environments diagnostic tools ACTIDIAG AUTHOR
- ECU Pacemakers: CANalyzer, NetWay, AT-Diag, ActiSim (multi-protocol simulators and multi-bus)
- Configuration management tools (CVS, SVN ...)
ARDIA support you in all phases of Design, realization and Maintenance of your specific packages and software.
The software development in ARDIA is based on:
- Development of web applications
- Runtime Diagnostics
- Technical Inspection
- Data management tools
- Qt Framework, J2EE, JSF, PrimeFaces, RichFaces, Zend
- Methodology: Scrum
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, ORACLE
- Development Environment Visual Studio 6.0 / 2005/2010, Delphi, C ++ Builder, Eclipse
- Architectures client / server n-tier
- Requirements of Management Tool and validation plan writing
- Management Tool and archiving of anomalies: Mantis, Bugzilla and Jira
- Banks of manual or automatic tests, coupled with scripting engines such as Docklight Canalyser or CANOE
- The generation devices and conventional measures such as GBF or digital oscilloscope
Intervention starting from the needs analysis ending to the recipe:
- Critical customer specifications
- Validation Plan Writing
- Setting up the test environment
- Passage testing and management of anomalies
Intervention on several levels:
- Validation of the lower layers: Verification of the various APIs of a platform which is relative to pre-defined requirements.
- Validation of software applications: verification of the various modules of a product which is compared to pre-defined requirements
- System Validation: validation of the overall system behavior and the interaction between its various components
Responding to several types of products:
- Embedded Calculators
- PC Tools
- Web applications
- Android applications
Unit tests are designed to test a portion of the code by testing it in different conditions in order to detect anomalies impeding the proper performance of the software.
- Implementing a test environment: Checking the configuration options, options' analysis and creation of the source files.
- Preparation of a test plan: The plan is developped based on the specifications set by the client.
- Running Tests: Creating a test sequence for each function.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the tests.
Certification qualification engineering
|Thermomechanical qualifications||EMC||Product Certification||Eco-Design||Fire & Smokes||IMDS||Reliability AMDEC||Electronic expertise|
Mechanical qualifications of electric and an electronic equipments are performed to assess its behavior in concrete conditions of use by executing mechanical stresses (impact, vibration, acceleration, etc.).
Qualification testing in thermal, vibration, saline mist cycles, and/or combined vibration/thermal testing :
- Temperature tests between - 70°C and +200°C and humidity tests between 10% and 98% Hr
- Temperature variations up to 20°C per minute
- Thermal shock between - 70°C and +200°C
- Simulation of transport conditions
- Simulation of real conditions of use
- Testing by sampling (AQ)
- Search for operating limits
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS)
- Test bench design for special projects…
Through our local partners, ARDIA can manage EMC testing and qualification offers through one-stop service:
- Bench (ISO Auto), ISO 7637
- Civil Trials (IEC EN 61000-4-x, IEC61000-3-x)
- Delisted Emissions CISPR 15/17/22/25
Certification of C
- E -MARK PRODUCTS
- SIL, ...
- Product certification
- Maintenance of e/E-Mark certifications
- Analysis of recycling of substances according to the standards of ISO 22628 and the Directive of 2006/12/CE and EN 15380-2
- Valorization of nomenclatures
- Analysis of fire and smoke according to the norms of NFF16 101/102, EN-45545 EN 50264, EN 50306, EN50382
- Attempting both fire and smoke and assessment of systems
- Industry f the two sectors of railway and aircraft
- Material declaration under IMDS database
- IMDS reports Maintenance
- Substance analyses per GADSL, REACH XIV, Conflict Mineral, etc..
- Calcul de fiabilité (MTBF, MTTF, FIT,..)
- RAMS monitoring
- AMDEC et analyse des risques
- Microcontroller based design
- Wireless transceiver design
- Simple analogue development
- IMDS, REACH directives compliancy and report
- FMEA, calculations/simulation
- ALTIUM DESIGNER (Layout and simulation)
- Orcad 16 (schematics)
- Doors (specification and validation dossier)
- Continue designing electronic boards
- Design simple products