|Embedded Software Development||Diagnostics||Software Offer||Validation||Unit Testing|
The Department of Embedded Systems in ARDIA offers design services, development and validation of embedded software on a variety of hardware platforms. The applications are made for power management systems for industrial vehicles, multiplexing systems for buses, dashboard, telematics ...
ARDIA is specialized in the development of embedded systems for:
- Bus and Car
- Special Vehicles
Our teams deal with all levels of the software structure:
- Driver layers (Low layer)
- Management Layers (Middleware)
- Application layers (High layer)
Nos ingénieurs maitrisent les architectures standard des processeurs (ARM, PowerPC ...) et interviennent sur tout type de microcontrôleurs : Fujitsu, Infineon, FREESCALE, NXP, PIC and ST target.
ARDIA veille à mettre en place les outils et les méthodes répondant aux exigences des projets de nos clients et du domaine."
Our engineers master the standard processor architectures (ARM, PowerPC ...) and treats any type of microcontrollers: Fujitsu, Infineon, FREESCALE, NXP, ST and PIC target
ARDIA shall put in place the tools and methods that meet the requirements of our customers' projects and field.
- Development C / C++ / Shell / HTML/CGI / XML
- Development drivers Linux (char): GPIO, ADC, PWM,... (with or without interruptions)
- Development on u-boot
- Integration of new divers and kernel integration
- Auto-built Systems: ltib, Buildroot, YOCTO, ptxdist
- Plateforms such as TGU/TGU1A/TGU2, imx5, imx6, TI AM335x, LPC2468/LPC2478
- Integration, developement and QTdebugging
- Intgration, deployment and development of G-streamer
- Integration and mobiles' devices use (ppp, gsmmuxd, routing ...)
- Integration and using WIFI devices (wpa_supplicant, wireless-tools)
- CAN development driver (SocketCAN API), protocoles (J1939, SmartCraft, NMEA2000) and use of CAN linux tools
- GPS NMEA0183 Protocole
- Web servers (boa, lighttpd, thttpd)
- Integration and deployment of servers added to clients of version management (SVN, Git)
- Deployment of IDEs within Linux: Eclipse-CDT, Code::Blocks, Geany...
- Configuration and kernel compilation
- Developement of drivers's Chart within linux,
- Integration of drivers with the new versions of linux kernel Portage,
- Developement of communication's modules: GSM, 3G, Wifi, GPS, CAN , Ethernet
- Embedded web server, lighttpd, boa,
- Protocol TCP/UDP, PPP, CAN, nat
- Software of c-file creation for linux system : buildroot, ptxdist, Yocto
- Design and developement of driver / firmwares for embedded calculators (with or without OS)
- Expertise and standardizing the standards of automotive communication's tools (CAN / LIN / ETHERNET / SPI / UDS / ISO13400 DoIP / ISO15765 DoCAN / J1939 ...)
The automotive sector is dealing with real technological explosion: currently, electronic innovations render the routine maintenance more demanding and more complicated. In this context, ARDIA offers to its customers a range of suitable electronic diagnostics' tools that meet the needs of the automotive market.
Since its creation, ARDIA acquired a real expertise in the development of automotive diagnostic software in order to meet the requirements of its international customers.
acquired a real expertise in the development of automotive diagnostic software in order to meet the requirements of its international customers.
Our engineers, had been following specific and periodic training cycles to make the diagnosis according to their craft.
- Protocols ECU (DiagOnCAN, J1850, J1939, UDS, KWP2000, VAGOnCan, KWOnCan, VOLVOD2, BOSCH, Legacy protocols, PSA2 ...)
- Development Environments diagnostic tools ACTIDIAG AUTHOR
- ECU Pacemakers: CANalyzer, NetWay, AT-Diag, ActiSim (multi-protocol simulators and multi-bus)
- Configuration management tools (CVS, SVN ...)
ARDIA support you in all phases of Design, realization and Maintenance of your specific packages and software.
The software development in ARDIA is based on:
- Development of web applications
- Runtime Diagnostics
- Technical Inspection
- Data management tools
- Qt Framework, J2EE, JSF, PrimeFaces, RichFaces, Zend
- Methodology: Scrum
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, ORACLE
- Development Environment Visual Studio 6.0 / 2005/2010, Delphi, C ++ Builder, Eclipse
- Architectures client / server n-tier
- Requirements of Management Tool and validation plan writing
- Management Tool and archiving of anomalies: Mantis, Bugzilla and Jira
- Banks of manual or automatic tests, coupled with scripting engines such as Docklight Canalyser or CANOE
- The generation devices and conventional measures such as GBF or digital oscilloscope
Intervention starting from the needs analysis ending to the recipe:
- Critical customer specifications
- Validation Plan Writing
- Setting up the test environment
- Passage testing and management of anomalies
Intervention on several levels:
- Validation of the lower layers: Verification of the various APIs of a platform which is relative to pre-defined requirements.
- Validation of software applications: verification of the various modules of a product which is compared to pre-defined requirements
- System Validation: validation of the overall system behavior and the interaction between its various components
Responding to several types of products:
- Embedded Calculators
- PC Tools
- Web applications
- Android applications
Unit tests are designed to test a portion of the code by testing it in different conditions in order to detect anomalies impeding the proper performance of the software.
- Implementing a test environment: Checking the configuration options, options' analysis and creation of the source files.
- Preparation of a test plan: The plan is developped based on the specifications set by the client.
- Running Tests: Creating a test sequence for each function.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the tests.